BMC's Final Distribution Boards
Final distribution boards make up a major part of every project.
All our distribution boards are manufactured in accordance with IEC-61439-1/2 and with ease of installation very much to the fore, we make every effort to give due consideration to the site circumstances and the contractors preferences when designing our switchboards.
All our final distribution boards are metal clad wired to dedicated terminal sections, which can only be accessed by trained personnel ensuring compliance with current health and safety requirements.
Our two main offerings for final distribution boards would be the Elsteel Techno-Module and Schneider Electric Prisma G.
All Final Distribution Boards can be manufactured with all or some of the following
- Current Ratings from 100 to 630A
- Forms of Separation up to Form 3 Type 2
- Front access, top & bottom cable entry and exit
- All RAL colours available
- IP Protection from IP31 to IP65
- Devices including MCCB’s, Switch-Fuses, MCB’s RCBO’s Fixed, Plugin or Withdrawable
- Devices Manually or Automatically operated and controlled via PLC or other control system
- Energy Monitoring and or Metering incorporating management functionality where required
- Thermal Imaging and Monitoring options available
If you require further information on our Final Distribution Boards. Get in touch HERE!